Pricing for weddings; Devon, Cornwall, Somerset
The most important concepts for couples when booking a photographer is the COST and the APPROACH. I hope that you have now got a good idea of my approach so lest chat about the cost.
When paying for a wedding photographer you are making an investment. The investment is in the confidence that your one special day is taken care of by a professional. When you place a deposit with me as your wedding photographer you can take a breath and relax. It does not matter what happens on the day, it may rain or snow, but there will be some exquisite photos that will be captured for you to cherish for the rest of your life.
I am always keen to talk to couples about their day. Contact me to inquire about my current prices and special offers. My prices range depending on your day so we need to chat, send me a message and let’s start.
These are some of the highlights from my current packages on offer to you.
– Engagement Shoot
– High res edited images (500-800)
– Images accessible on a private online gallery
– Images downloadable from gallery, great for sharing
– Thank You cards, unique promotional discount with www.wedprintpro.co.uk
– Online gallery that can be shared with family and friends
– Skype meeting prior to the day to plan images required
– Venue and location reconnaissance
– All images provided on a USB with copyright to all images provided to you
– Images stored safely for one year
FUSION – A mix of video work that when combined creates a stunning highlight reel. Perfect for someone that wants Photography and Videography. I have an example below.
I have a couple of spaces left for weddings in 2019 and 2020. If you would like to chat then please send me a message on my contact page.
Or feel free to call me, 07584906088.